Athletic Boosters Assoc Membership — Colt Level
We offer 4 membership levels for the upcoming school year:
- Each membership level receives FREE access to the online directory for Meridian High School.
- However, only current FCCPS families with students at Meridian HS may have access to the directory.
- The directory goes live in the fall once we receive the student list from FCCPS.
- Meridian Athletics is using an online ticket system for HOME games this year. Tickets via this online system are $7 after fees.
- Mustang Athletic Boosters is offering game vouchers for $5 each.
- Game vouchers are valid for HOME games only, during the regular season. They are not valid for the playoffs.
- Only Mustang ABA members are eligible to purchase game vouchers.
All membership levels may purchase additional game vouchers as needed throughout the school year. They come in a 5-ticket package for $25.
PONY: includes online student directory — $30
COLT: includes online student directory, magnet, baseball hat OR knit cap & 15 game vouchers — $125
MUSTANG: includes online student directory, magnet, stadium cushion, baseball hat OR knit cap & 25 game vouchers — $250
THE HERD FAMILY PASS: includes online student directory, magnet, sport decals (up to 3 sports), stadium cushion, baseball OR knit cap & admission pass for ALL household members for ALL regular season home games for the entire school year -- $450
The Mustang Athletic Boosters Association is a 501(c)(3) organization and is formally recognized by FCCPS as a school-affiliated organization. Your tax-deductible membership dues and other contributions are the largest source of funds for our work. Go Mustangs!
Here are some of the ways your membership dues, fundraising, and volunteer activities help our student athletes. The Athletic Boosters:
- Manage the Bill Rose Athlete Assistance Fund, which supplies financial support to economically disadvantaged student-athletes at Meridian HS. This includes, but is not limited to, paying for personal equipment, any required uniform needs, and team camps.
- Support $13,000 in scholarships for graduating seniors and alumni each year through our Scholarship Program.
- Grant funds to the Athletic Department toward major equipment purchases (e.g., new field hockey, soccer and lacrosse goals, discus safety cage, new sound system for the Stadium and Mustang Gym, lacrosse safety nets, baseball batting practice cage, a motorized cart and storage cabinets for the athletic trainer, baseball and softball lights).
- Sponsor an annual College Commitment Ceremony for recruited athletes.
- Supply affordable Meridian logo spirit wear for purchase by the community.
- Provide coaches with distinctive new Mustang apparel each season.
We Also Recommend