Athletic Boosters Assoc Membership — The Herd Family Pass
We offer 4 membership levels for the upcoming school year (PONY, COLT, MUSTANG, and THE HERD FAMILY PASS). Each membership level receives FREE access to the online directory for Meridian High School. Each membership level also has the opportunity to purchase additional game vouchers throughout the school year as needed. Details below:
- NOTE: Access to the directory is limited to current FCCPS families with students enrolled at Meridian HS AND is limited to those families that have opted in to having their own contact information included in the directory.
- The directory goes live in the fall once we receive the student list from FCCPS.
- Meridian Athletics is using an online ticket system for HOME games this year. Tickets purchased via this online system are $7 after fees.
- The Mustang Athletic Boosters is offering game vouchers for $5 each.
- Game vouchers are valid for HOME games only, during the regular season. They are not valid for the playoffs.
- All membership levels may purchase additional game vouchers as needed throughout the school year. They come in a 5-ticket package for $25.
MUSTANG: includes online student directory, magnet, stadium cushion, baseball hat OR knit cap & 25 game vouchers — $250
THE HERD FAMILY PASS: includes online student directory, magnet, sport decals (up to 3 sports), fleece stadium blanket, baseball OR knit cap & FREE admission pass for ALL household members for ALL regular season home games for the entire school year.
The Mustang Athletic Boosters Association is a 501(c)(3) organization and is formally recognized by FCCPS as a school-affiliated organization. Your tax-deductible membership dues and other contributions are the largest source of funds for our work. Go Mustangs!
Here are some of the ways your membership dues, fundraising, and volunteer activities help our student athletes. The Athletic Boosters:
- Manage the Bill Rose Athlete Assistance Fund, which supplies financial support to economically disadvantaged student-athletes at Meridian HS. This includes, but is not limited to, paying for personal sports equipment, any required uniform needs, team camps and away game meals.
- SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM: Support $13,000 in scholarships for graduating seniors and alumni each year through our Scholarship Program.
- TEAM STIPEND: Provide $20,000 to the Athletics Department in the form of a stipend assigned to each team. Our coaching staffs have the discretion to spend this stipend as they see fit for the "little extras" for their program. This year each team will receive $750, while teams with smaller rosters will receive $500.
- CAPITAL EQUIPMENT: Grant funds to the Athletic Department toward major equipment purchases. We have purchased a new whirlpool, electrical stimulation/ultrasound machine, as well as delivery carts for ice/water for the Athletic Training Room. We have purchased new equipment to update the Weight Room. We have pledged $10,000 for a new scoreboard for the Stadium.
We Also Recommend