Membership includes traditional "M" Magnet OR "Proud to be a Mustang" Lanyard
The Mustang Athletic Boosters Association is a 501(c)(3) organization and is formally recognized by FCCPS as a school-affiliated organization. Your tax-deductible membership dues and other contributions are the largest source of funds for our work. Go Mustangs!
Here are some of the ways your membership dues, fundraising, and volunteer activities help our student athletes. The Athletic Boosters:
- Manage the Bill Rose Athlete Assistance Fund, which supplies financial support to economically disadvantaged student-athletes at Meridian HS. This includes, but is not limited to, paying for personal equipment, any required uniform needs, and team camps.
- Support $11,500 in scholarships for graduating seniors and alumni each year through our Scholarship Program.
- Grant funds to the Athletic Department toward major equipment purchases (e.g., new field hockey, soccer and lacrosse goals, discus safety cage, new sound system for the Stadium and Mustang Gym, lacrosse safety nets, baseball batting practice cage, a motorized cart and storage cabinets for the athletic trainer, baseball and softball lights).
- Recognize teams and individual athletes with a reception and awards ceremony at the end of each sports season.
- Sponsor an annual College Commitment Ceremony for recruited athletes.
- Publish an annual Student Directory.
- Provide concessions at athletic events.
- Sell discounted game vouchers for Home Games.
- Supply affordable Meridian logo spirit wear for purchase by the community.
- Provide coaches with distinctive new Mustang apparel each season.
- Own and annually fund the Athletics website: www.masonathletics.org.
We Also Recommend